Portable Underwater Sound Recording System
Cetacean Research Technology SQ26-H1 Portable Underwater Recording Systems include a hydrophone; a digital recorder; a Bluetooth capable, high fidelity, mini, waterproof speaker; a waterproof, protective case; and several accessories.
The versatile, portable SQ26-H1 is the most compact underwater recording system that exists.
The SQ26-H1-SP system includes everything listed above, as well as SpectraPLUS-SC signal analysis software. This entry-level system is our most affordable underwater sound monitoring and analysis tool.
The portable SQ26-H1 and SQ26-H1-SP underwater recording systems include...
- the Sensor Technology SQ26-08 hydrophone
- the Zoom H1n solid state digital recorder
- a 16GB microSD flash memory card
- a 12V USB power adapter to power the Zoom H1n from your boat's battery
- a high fidelity mini waterproof speaker (with optional upgrade to utilize Bluetooth capability)
- a waterproof case with custom anti-static foam to protect the system
- a Bluetooth transmitter for the standard waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- a larger Bluetooth speaker system with either headphones or with a waterproof speaker which can be attached to the deck of a kayak or boat with the included suction cup mount. Sound quality is excellent!
- SpectraPLUS signal analysis software (included with the -SP system).
- a hydrophone cage for protection, flow noise reduction
One of the cool things about this underwater recording system is that the hydrophone is powered by the Zoom H1n's plug-in power microphone jack.
- On 30 March 2007, the SQ26-MT portable underwater recording system captured the fascinating sounds of humpback whales off Hawai'i Island's Kohala Coast - more
- On 14 July 2007, the SQ26-MT portable underwater recording system was used to record Springer and her extended family as they returned to Dong Chong Bay on the 5 year anniversary of her release - more
Contact us for detailed specifications and pricing.
Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.